House - Karori
Welcome to this fresh, private, and nicely presented four-bedroom home. You will be impressed by the light and airiness in the main living room with its large windows, skillion ceilings and beautiful view across Karori Park towards the skyline. Enjoy afternoons and evenings bathed in sun on the sheltered deck with friends.
The kitchen is a pleasure to work in, the bedrooms are a good size, and there are two bathrooms. These features, together with the studio and study, mean there’s room for all. Here you can park at the door well off the road and use the garage as a workshop and store.
Key features include:
– Private setting with a view to the northwest
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and gas hob
– Balcony with stairs to sheltered deck and barbecue area
– Four bedrooms and a study
– Main bedroom with built-in joinery
– Two bathrooms
– Guest toilet/laundry
– Separate studio/sleepout
– Double glazing downstairs
– Ventilation system, woodburner, and Eco Panel heaters
– Large garage (not for vehicles) and off-street parking
– Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
– Bus comes along the street
A really light and bright home, on great public transport routes, or walk to the city and a short distance to Karori village shops and schools.
A must view, apply today to view this property, this property will not be around for long. Be quick to secure your next home to live in!
– 4 weeks as bond
– 1 week in advance
To view this property please book through the viewing tracker at http://www.tommys.viewingtracker.com
To apply to live here please apply at http://www.tommysrentals.co.nz/apply