House - Strathmore Park
To view this property please book through Renti at https://www.renti.co/browse/tommys-property-management/RBPR001006/book
To apply to live here please apply at http://www.tommysrentals.co.nz/apply
This warm, sunny and private home has uninterrupted views across Evans Bay, Miramar golf course, the Peninsula and out to Seaview. With a north-facing living area and deck, this home enjoys sun from morning to evening.
– Open plan living/dining flows to the elevated deck for great sun and outlook
– Light-filled kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and bay window with a view out to the established garden
– Warm and cosy throughout – mostly double glazed with new carpet, gas heating and woodburner
– Two double bedrooms and one single, all with built-in wardrobes
– Newly renovated family-size bathroom with shower and bath
– Spacious entrance/sunporch with dual function of laundry and extra storage
– Single garage/workshop plus off-street parking for two cars
– Bonus access downside off the house for parking the four-wheel-drive at the rear
– Fully fenced with a large flat lawn for the children or pets to enjoy
– Private area at the front to relax and enjoy the late afternoon sun after a busy day
– Sleepout for use as a home office, hobby room or teenage space
– Massive basement/workshop and fully lined storage area
This home has all you need with easy access to Strathmore and Miramar shops, schools, public transport, Shelly Bay and Peninsula walks.
Apply today to view this property, this home will not be around for long. Be quick to secure your next home to live in!
Move-in costs for this property include;
– 4 x weeks rent as a bond
– 1 x week rent in advance