House - Northland
To book in to come and see this beautiful property please us the link below:
This charming family home of 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms will be a great place to call your new home, even those with four legged friends!
In a fantastic location, beautifully presented the home flows from the living room to a sheltered deck and lawn. Recent upgrading by the owner/occupier delivers warmth, original character and style in a desirable central location with harbour views and off-road parking.
Main features include, but are not limited to:
– Modern throughout
– Gas cooking and hot water
– Central heating in every room.
– Large master with ensuite
– Brand new outdoor decking to enjoy the views and sun.
– Views over city and harbour
– Short walk to both Northland and Kelburn shops.
– Bus stop at end of driveway and walkway to Karori tunnel bus stop.
– Pet-friendly property.
Being very close to multiple bus routes & having shelter and privacy plus a short walk to the city, this home ticks most boxes. All the hard work has been done and this property is ready to move in. This is the perfect home for those wanting school zoning close to the city. This property will not last long so get in touch today.
Move in costs:
4 weeks as bond
1 week in advance
To apply to live here please visit www.tommysrentals.co.nz/apply