This classic era 1930’s home will delight from the moment you walk through the front door. Situated in a very tightly held street you will enjoy living in the heart of the community and within walking distance of everything you could need. With all-day sun throughout both winter and summer.
In one of Wellington’s most sought after suburbs, this immaculately presented home is sure to impress. Spacious open plan dining and living opens to a sunny deck, perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is easy and contemporary, complete with modern appliances.
• Spacious throughout with open/plan kitchen/dining and a separate living area
• Four bedrooms. Large master bedroom with ensuite.
• 2nd Bathroom with shower and separate guest toilet
• Gas central heating throughout.
• Sheltered, private and with outdoor living options both front and back
• Drive on with off-street parking
• Located close to Khandallah School and Cashmere Avenue School.
• The train station is 5 mins from the house and bus stop is just around the corner.
• There are two restaurants, plus a café all within 5 mins’ walk…
• Easy walk to Khandallah Village, Cashmere Lounge bar and restaurant, post office, vets, library, shops, takeaways
Easy access the close-by childcare, kindergartens, schools and other local family amenities. Great for professionals wanting to live away from CBD, and to enjoy after work peace – of quiet and sunny outlook, and the outdoor walking tracks of Mt KauKau. Having all of this, and with handy access to transport, in under 15 minutes of the City…
This is a position and location that you will find very hard to beat and this wonderful home can be enjoyed in many ways and over many years to come.
To apply for this property, visit tommysrentals.co.nz/apply
Move in costs for this property include;
– 4 x weeks rent as a bond
– 1 x weeks rent in advance