Seldom can you enjoy all the benefits of inner-city living with the bonus of nature on your doorstep. But that’s what this spacious, superbly modernised character home offers: it’s just a few minutes’ walk from Tinakori Village and the CBD while being mere metres from the greenery and serenity of the Botanic Garden.
Some of the many features include:
• Four bedrooms
• Formal lounge which opens to Kitchen and dining room
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Wooden flooring throughout (expect in one bedroom)
• Two heat pumps
• Freshly painted throughout and new curtains on the way
• Family bathroom with bath and shower plus separate toilet in the laundry
• Double Garage
• Bus stop across the road
Zoned for Onslow College, Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ Colleges to name but a few, this fastidiously presented “Turn Of The Century” home will appeal equally to families, professionals of the location conscious amongst us.
This property really must be seen, so book in to secure a viewing using the viewing tracker application below.
To apply for this property, visit tommysrentals.co.nz/apply
Move in costs for this property include;
– 4 x weeks rent as a bond
– 1 x weeks rent in advance