House - Seatoun Heights
Beautifully presented in this stylish and contemporary home which is surrounded by immaculate established gardens with an array of outdoor areas including flat lawn and decks, and with seamless flow to an inviting outside area which is perfect for alfresco entertaining.
Well-positioned in a desirable location on Miramar Heights with fantastic views of the airport and out to the South Coast as well as being orientated to enjoy a wonderfully private, sunny and sheltered setting.
Some of the many features include:
• Generous, flowing interiors with the perfect flow to outdoor living spaces
• Open plan kitchen and living with Solid American Oak timber flooring
• Stylish and modern kitchen which is well designed and includes quality appliances and a wine fridge
• A large lounge which is light, bright and with great views
• Four bedrooms and two modern tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Good storage throughout including a workshop space
• Large double garage and a double car-pad
• Contemporary comforts with gas and electric heating, insulation, and fibre
This wonderful home is sure to appeal to many that desire location, privacy, sun and quality modern living. With the enviable lifestyle that this area offers, zoned for Worser Bay school, Seatoun School, and walking distance to Scots College, Seatoun Village, Miramar shops, the Roxy Cinema, Weta Studios, and some of Wellingtons best beaches – homes of this quality are rare to the Wellington market.
This home really is the real deal and properties like this are a rarity in the Wellington market. Don’t miss out, enquire today for a viewing!
To view the 3D-tour, click here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=G9izod7ibng
You can also apply online at http://www.tommysrentals.co.nz/apply
Move-in costs include:
– 4 x weeks rent as bond
– 1 x weeks rent in advance