COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Effective 14th February 2021
Tommy’s Property Management meets the Government’s criteria to safely operate in limited capacity once we move to Alert Level 2, effective 14th February 2021.
The following precautions will be enacted for every private viewing appointment. Please read these carefully. We are committed to keeping our team, clients and community safe.
The following procedures, along with all REINZ and MOH guidelines are how we plan on doing that.
Guidelines as advised – Confirmation must be obtained prior to entering from all parties.
• A maximum of 10 people in the property (including the property manager) at any one time.
• The owner/tenants must not be present while viewing is underway (and tenants must give permission for viewings where a property is tenanted)
• Attendees must observe social distancing
• All viewings must be booked via our on-line Viewing Tracker platform
• All people attending the viewing must register their details via Viewing Tracker for social tracing purposes
• Photographers/videographers can enter a property and must use QR codes
Protocol on the day of viewing:
• The property manager will arrive prior to the viewing attendee(s) to open up the property (incl wardrobes & important cupboards)
• The property manager will open the house up having used hand sanitizer and wearing gloves and a mask (if appropriate)
• The property manager will then meet the viewing attendee(s) outside the property- all shoes off at the door
• The property manager will explain the viewing process and remind them not to touch anything.
• The property manager will ensure gloves, hand sanitizer and antiseptic wipes are available and that these products are used before unlocking and walking through the front door
• Viewing attendee(s) and the property manager will be able to walk through the property ensuring that enough acceptable social distance is maintained at all times
• House relocked- both viewing attendee(s) and the property manager to use hand sanitiser provided by the property manager when leaving the property
Confirmations required prior to confirming viewings:
• Confirmation will be sought that no one residing in the property is currently in isolation due to Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one entering the property is currently in isolation due to Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one currently residing in the property has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19.
• Confirmation will be sought that no one currently entering the property has been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19.
• Group viewings – OK- so long as all protocols above are followed- esp. maximum numbers of people (10 including the property manager) and social distancing protocols.
For further knowledge of the Residential Property Management Guidelines for operating under COVID-19 Alert Level 2 provided by REINZ – CLICK HERE
If you would like to contact us to organise a viewing by appointment please contact the listed property manager or feel free to give us an obligation free call anytime on 04 381 8604.