Buckets of street appeal!
$795/WeekBook a viewing Apply for this property
A charming character villa in the heart of one of Wellington’s most popular suburbs is hard to find. Don’t look any further!
If it’s sun, street appeal and space that you’re looking for then this is the one for you. Key features include;
– Gorgeous all day sun soaked property with front and back outdoor spaces
– Three double bedrooms with excellent natural light throughout and 3m stud height
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with excellent flow to a spacious floating deck and flat backyard
– Modern, functional kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
– Large bathroom with good size shower and never ending hot water thanks to an infinity hot water system
– Immaculately presented throughout with charming period character features and plush carpet
– Freshly painted
– Mature, landscaped gardens, front and back
– Fully fenced for your privacy
– In an extremely popular suburb and a friendly neighbourhood community thanks to being on a quiet street
– Easy walking access to excellent local amenities including shops, cafes, an award winning German bakery,restaurants and more
– Public transport at the end of the street with the No. 1 bus to town
– Off street parking for one car right at the door step
This property won’t disappoint so make sure you book your chance to view today using the viewing tracker application below.
To apply for this property visit tommysrentals.co.nz/apply – please note you will not be able to view this property without applying first.
Move in costs include;
– 4 x weeks rent as a bond
– 1 x weeks rent in advance
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 82 m²
Book a viewing Apply for this property
Want to subscribe to listings? Create your search here